Dean Bond founded D&D Recruit in 2013 and after a period dramatically growing the business it was sold to Brantham Limited in 2019. In the short time under Brantham ownership the business has transitioned from a drivers recruitment business into a logistics recruitment business to provide a whole of sector recruitment solution.
In our short history, we've developed a fabulous team around us with decades of experience who are driving one of the fastest growing recruitment businesses within our industry who currently work for brands such as XPO, UPS, Eddie Stobarts, DHL, and TNT / Fedex.
In order to meet our ever-changing needs and growing quality requirements, we've developed and implemented a quality management system and are striving towards ISO 9001: 2015.
Our main goal is to constantly improve the level of customer satisfaction by achieving the following:
- Quick responses to all customer inquiries.
- Implementation of new systems and processes to streamline the communications both between candidates and customers.
- Continuously monitoring and improving all of the processes that take place throughout our company.
- Continuously cooperating with our supply chain and customers to meet their needs.
- Expanding our network geographically.
- Training and development of our team members competencies, creativity, empowerment and accountability through appropriate development programs and show strong management.
- Drive continual improvement and innovation based upon efficient business processes, well-defined measurements, best practices, and customer surveys to measure quality score and satisfaction levels.
- Enhance the systematic research and use of best preventive practices at all levels and ensure reliable risk management
Therefore, we are committed to continually improve and implement our Quality Management Systems to be able to satisfy the needs of the most demanding customers and the strength and the confidence in the quality of our services.
Brantham Limited t/a D&D Recruit strives to be the best provider of temporary workers throughout the UK. Through the use of these guiding principles, everyone in D&D Recruit is accountable for fully satisfying our customers by meeting or exceeding their needs and expectations with best-in-class solutions and services. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction 100% of the time.