HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
Brantham Limited t/a D&D Recruit are an expanding business that has grown through the efforts, commitment and creativity of our staff.
Our policy is to provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions, equipment and systems of work for all our employees, and to provide such information, training and supervision as they need for this purpose.
We also accept our responsibility for the health and safety of other people who may be affected by our activities.
D&D Recruit are committed to ensuring they will:
- satisfy applicable legal requirements and other requirements.
- prevent injury and ill health by assessing occupational health and safety risks and implementing measures using the hierarchy of controls to reduce the risk as far as reasonably practicable.
- give all personnel adequate training, instruction and supervision.
- involve all personnel in the decision-making processes where their health, safety and welfare could be affected.
- continuously improve our processes to enhance the health and safety performance.